Your CREF registration includes conference materials, meals, 37th Annual Celebration and Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday evening, coffee breaks each day, and admission to each industry-sponsored eat-and-learn Product Theater, which will be held throughout the meeting. All registered regular attendees will receive CME or CEU credit, or both, equal to the number of hours they attend.
To obtain continuing-education credit, attendees must:
- Show photo identification when they check in at the registration desk
- Sign in once each day
To receive the latest news about the 2017 CREF meeting in beautiful downtown San Diego, California, including information about CREF conference registration, program, exhibits, or extracurricular meeting activities, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or sign up for our newsletter using the sidebar form on this page.
How to Register for CREF: 4 Easy Steps
Safely and conveniently register for CREF online:
- Click the “Register Now” sidebar button or this registration link, which will redirect you to the CREF 2017 registration portal.
- Once there, enter an email and password to begin the registration process, and then provide all necessary information.
- To complete your registration, pay by American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or check. To pay by check, simply mark the “check” box on the payment page, and then complete your registration. You may mail your check afterward.
- After completing your CREF registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. Later, if you need to print, modify, or check your registration for any reason, simply log in at any time using your email address and account password.
CREF Registration Fees
The table below shows the CREF registration fees for nurses, perfusionists, physician assistants, industry professionals, residents, students, "hands-on students," and guests.
NOTE: you may use only one discount per registration, and discounts may not be combined.
Discounted "Hands-On Student" Registration*
Ten discounted "Hands-On Student" (HoS) registrations are available to students or residents who wish to attend CREF at a 50% registration discount. To qualify for HoS registration, you must show documentation of your student/resident status and agree to work a minimum of 6 hours during CREF (Wednesday, September 27 – Sunday, October 1). Training is provided on site.
HoS registrations and open time slots are available first come, first served, so if you're interested in attending as a Hands-On Student, don't delay. Questions? Feel free to contact us to learn more.
If three or more colleagues from the same hospital or medical center register together, each will receive a 10% registration discount to attend CREF 2017.
Abstract presenters receive a 50% discount oﬀ their registration.
Guest registration is available only for a person who accompanies a full-conference attendee, and it enables that person to attend social functions and any meal or break that is sponsored by the conference. Because of strict AdvaMed, ACCME, and Sunshine Act regulations, guest registration may not include continuing-education credit or attendance at many industry-sponsored events.
Refunds (less $100 administrative fee) for CREF conference registration will be made only if written (emailed) notice is received before September 1, 2017. No refunds will be given after that date.
If you have any questions about your CREF conference registration, contact us today!