CREF registration is now open. As a healthcare provider, your full conference registration includes the following:
- Conference materials
- Registration for hands-on workshops
- Continental breakfast each day
- Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall Wednesday evening
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday
- Coffee breaks each day
- Admission to all industry-hosted events
- A 5K/10K Fun-Run
All registered regular attendees will receive CME or CEU credit, or both, equal to the number of hours they attend. To obtain continuing-education credit, attendees must show photo identification when they check in and sign in once each day.
To receive the latest news about the 2019 CREF meeting in beautiful downtown San Diego, California, including information about CREF conference registration, program, exhibits, or extracurricular meeting activities, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, or sign up for our newsletter.
How to Register for CREF: 4 Easy Steps
Safely and conveniently register for CREF online:
- Click the “Register for CREF” sidebar button or this registration link, which will open the CREF 2019 registration portal.
- Once there, follow the instructions provided. You will have the option to add another registrant before providing payment information.
- You may pay by American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or check. To pay by check, simply mark the “pay by check” button on the payment page, and submit your registration, and mail your check to the CREF office.
- After completing your CREF registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. Later, if you need to print, modify, or check your registration for any reason, simply log in using your email address and account password.
CREF Registration Fees
NOTE: you may use only one discount per registration, and discounts may not be combined.
If three or more colleagues from the same hospital or medical center register together, each will receive a 10% registration discount to attend CREF 2019.
Guest registration is available only for an individual who accompanies a full-conference attendee with a legitimate professional interest in the course content. The guest's registration fee is applied to that person's food or beverage costs, permitting him or her to attend CREF-sponsored social functions, meals, or coffee breaks.
Because of strict AdvaMed, ACCME, MedTech Europe, and Sunshine Act regulations, guest registration may not include:
- Participation in medical education designed for healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Certification of continuing-education credit (CME or CEU)
- Attendance at industry-sponsored gatherings
Refunds for conference registration for the 39th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium will be made only if written (emailed) notice is received by September 9, 2019.
No refunds will be given after September 9, 2019.
When you register for CREF 2019, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your conference registration.
The Cardiothoracic Research & Education Forum ("CREF") is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by participants in the event of program or registration cancellation.
In the event that the 39th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium is abbreviated or canceled because of circumstances beyond the control of CREF, including, but not limited to, civil disturbance, earthquake, electrical outage, explosion, fire, freight embargo, strike or labor unrest, flood, hurricane, tornado, or other acts of God, an act of war, terrorism, or the act of any government (de facto or de jure), or any government agency or official, CREF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the conference. In these circumstances, the registrant expressly agrees to waive any claim that he, she, or it may have against CREF for damages or compensation, including, but not limited to, fees for registration, housing, airfare, and/or incidental charges.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we will make every reasonable eﬀort to accommodate your needs. For special requests, please contact CREF by August 1, 2019.
If you have any questions about your CREF conference registration, contact us today!