CREF registration is now open. Your registration includes all conference materials and meals, the 38th Annual Celebration and Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday evening, coffee breaks each day, the 5K/10K Fun-Run, and admission to each hospitality suite and industry-sponsored eat-and-learn Product Theater, which will be held throughout the meeting.
All registered regular attendees will receive CME or CEU credit, or both, equal to the number of hours they attend. To obtain continuing-education credit, attendees must:
- Show photo identification when they check in at the registration desk
- Sign in once each day
To receive the latest news about the 2018 CREF meeting in beautiful downtown San Diego, California, including information about CREF conference registration, program, exhibits, or extracurricular meeting activities, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, or sign up for our newsletter using the sidebar form on this page.
How to Register for CREF: 4 Easy Steps
Safely and conveniently register for CREF online:
- Click the “Register Now” sidebar button or this registration link, which will open the CREF 2018 registration portal.
- Once there, follow the instructions provided. You will have the option to add another registrant before providing payment information.
- You may pay by American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or check. To pay by check, simply mark the “pay by check” button on the payment page, and then submit your registration. You may mail your check to the CREF office.
- After completing your CREF registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. Later, if you need to print, modify, or check your registration for any reason, simply log in using your email address and account password.
CREF Registration Fees
NOTE: you may use only one discount per registration, and discounts may not be combined.
If three or more colleagues from the same hospital or medical center register together, each will receive a 10% registration discount to attend CREF 2018.
Abstract presenters receive a 50% discount on their conference registration.
Guest registration is available only for an individual who accompanies a full-conference attendee with a legitimate professional interest in the course content. The guest's registration fee is applied to that person's food or beverage costs, permitting him or her to attend CREF-sponsored social functions, meals, or coffee breaks.
Because of increasingly stricter AdvaMed, ACCME, MedTech Europe, and Sunshine Act regulations, guest registration may not include:
- Participation in medical education designed for healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Certification of continuing-education credit (CME or CEU)
- Attendance at industry-sponsored gatherings
Refunds (less $100 administrative fee) for conference registration for the 38th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium will be made only if written (emailed) notice is received by August 8, 2018. No refunds will be given after that date. When you register for CREF 2018, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your conference registration.
The Cardiothoracic Research & Education Forum ("CREF") is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by participants in the event of program or registration cancellation. In the event that the 38th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium is abbreviated or canceled because of circumstances beyond the control of CREF, including, but not limited to, civil disturbance, earthquake, electrical outage, explosion, fire, freight embargo, strike or labor unrest, flood, hurricane, tornado, or other acts of God, an act of war, terrorism, or the act of any government (de facto or de jure), or any government agency or official, CREF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the conference. In these circumstances, the registrant expressly agrees to waive any claim that he, she, or it may have against CREF for damages or compensation, including, but not limited to, fees for registration, housing, airfare, and/or incidental charges.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we will make every reasonable eﬀort to accommodate your needs. For special requests, please contact CREF by July 1, 2018.
If you have any questions about your CREF conference registration, contact us today!