Join Us in Honoring Perfusionists Across the Globe
CREF is excited to celebrate Perfusion Appreciation Week, recognizing perfusionists the world over who play a crucial role in any successful cardiovascular surgical team.
A heartfelt thank you for your dedication to saving lives and helping people live and love longer.
Preliminary CREF Program Now Available
See What’s in Store for You This October
The CREF advance program is now available online at www.crefmeeting.com. View detailed information about our 39th annual symposium:
- Educational talks from world-renowned speakers
- Hands-on educational workshops
- Moderated discussions of challenging cases
- Industry-sponsored eat-and-learn Product Theaters
- An exhibit show featuring leading industry partners
- Welcome reception and party in exhibit hall
- Engaging and fun networking events
- Informal, focused fireside chats
The CREF Program Committee has crafted a conference agenda sure to satisfy your educational and social needs. Final details will be added in the coming weeks, so check back regularly to view the latest CREF scientific agenda.
Perfusion Student Scholarships
Scholars Enjoy VIP Status & Lasting Memories
CREF is accepting applications through June 1, 2019, for perfusion student scholarships to attend CREF 2019. Scholarships are available to all active perfusion students and recent graduates.
All nominees will compete for the Swain Scholarship, named in honor of former CREF Course Director Julie A. Swain MD. The Swain Scholarship rewards the top perfusion student or recent graduate with the following:
- Free conference registration
- Four nights in the conference hotel
- A $500 travel stipend
- A speaking opportunity in the general session
All additional scholarship applicants receive free meeting registration.
If you are a perfusion student / recent graduate or you know one who might be interested in applying, visit our website for scholarship application guidelines. The deadline to apply is June 1, 2019.