CREF CME/CEU: Category 1 Credit for the Entire Cardiac OR Team
The American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion and the California Board of Registered Nursing allot 40.1 Category 1 CEUs to perfusionists and nurses in attendance.
The Institute for Medical Studies designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for physicians in attendance. The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
For additional details, including daily totals, visit our website.
Registration & Meeting Highlights
38 Years of Quality Continuing Medical Education
Remember to register before August 14 to save on your CREF conference registration. Here are just a few highlights:
- 40.1 CEUs + 25.5 CREF CME credits
- Low registration fees for all CVOR team members
- Dynamic lectures and superb content from leading researchers and clinicians in your field
- A lively Welcome Reception and exhibit hall
- Engaging attendee-choice afternoons: fireside chats, hands-on workshops, and hospitality suites
- Networking luncheons and activities
- Product Theater breakfast and lunch events
- A fun, interactive prize drawing: Apple Watch, Beats Solo 3 Headphones, Fitbit Alta, gift cards, and more!
- Sunday morning 5K/10K Fun-Run or Walk
CREF Four-Diamond Host Hotel
Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter – Reserve Now
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter’s low CREF group rate of $209 per night ends Tuesday, August 14, and the CREF room block is selling fast. In particular, the hotel is filling up Wednesday night, September 5, so if you’re planning to attend the Thursday-morning sessions, reserve your hotel room today to guarantee availability!
- AAA Four-Diamond Hotel
- Affordable $209 room rate
- Minutes from the San Diego International Airport
- Downtown in San Diego’s Gaslamp District
Discover why TripAdvisor gives 4.5 stars to the Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter. In the heart of historic downtown San Diego, our host hotel offers numerous attractions and dining options, all within walking distance or a short drive.