What Sets CREF Apart?
CREF Accreditation Validates Educational Excellence
The international, interdisciplinary Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium complies with accreditation requirements established by the ACCME, the ABCP, and the California BRN. As a result, CREF accreditation enables us to provide CME credit and CEUs for the entire cardiac OR team.
To ensure that our CME content addresses practice gaps and delivers scientifically sound, independent education that is free from commercial bias, the Program Committee and conference organizers follow strict ACCME rules.
CREF abides by such rigorous standards because its leaders are dedicated to openly sharing new, unbiased scientific information and evidence-based practice techniques that benefit you, your practice, and, most importantly, your patients.
Discerning attendees value these distinctions. View more information about CREF CME credit and CEUs.
Confirmed Faculty Speakers
International Faculty Advance Healthcare Quality
Enhance your professional education by hearing leading-edge presentations from our 2017 faculty:
- Filip De Somer PhD EBCP – Ghent Univ
- Pedro J. del Nido MD – Boston Children’s Hosp
- Timothy A. Dickinson MS CCP CPHQ – Mayo Clinic
- Kevin A. Grace BS CCP – Mass General
- Serdar Gunaydin MD PhD – Ankara Numune
- Robert S. Kramer MD FACS – Maine Medical Ctr
- Linda B. Mongero BS CCP – SpecialtyCare
- John M. Murkin MD – Univ of Western Ontario
- Richard F. Newland BSc CCP – Flinders Med Ctr
- Cyril Serrick MSc CPC CCP – Univ Health Network
- Scott A. Shappell PhD – Embry-Riddle Aeronautical
- Alfred H. Stammers MSA CCP – SpecialtyCare
- Joyce A. Wahr MD FAHA – Univ of Michigan
- Julie A. Wegner PhD CP – JECT
- David D. Yuh MD – Yale Univ
The preliminary agenda, which will include additional speakers, will be posted online later this month. Follow us on social media to be among the first to hear about it.
Perfusion Student Scholarships
Scholars Enjoy VIP Status & Lasting Memories
CREF is now accepting applications for perfusion student scholarships to attend CREF 2017. Two types of scholarships are available:
- One CREF Scholar will receive free meeting registration, four nights in the conference hotel, a $500 travel stipend, and a speaking opportunity to present his or her research.
- Additional CREF Scholars will receive free meeting registration.
If you’re a perfusion student or you know one who might be interested in applying, view our scholarship application guidelines.
Lucky You! 🍀
Thanks for reading. Click here by March 31, 2017, to enter a drawing for a $50 gift card. One entry per person.