CCREF 2017 will feature some exciting changes. Sign up for our
newsletter (see form at right) to be among the first to hear!C
The oldest and most well-established perfusion meeting west of the Rockies, CREF focuses on cardiopulmonary bypass, extracorporeal perfusion, and advances in cardiac surgery. It offers cutting-edge presentations, interactive discussions, hands-on workshops, and extracurricular education on topics relevant to your practice. Unlike many other 2017 perfusion meetings, CREF meets the educational needs of the entire cardiac team, offering ample CME and CEU credits for perfusionists (CCPs), physician assistants (PA-Cs), nurses (RNs), cardiac surgeons (MDs), and cardiovascular anesthesiologists (MDs).
If you’re trying to choose from the many 2017 perfusion meetings, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you selective about your continuing education and professional growth?
- Do you prefer to learn about the latest on CPB and extracorporeal perfusion from some of the most respected researchers and clinicians in the world?
- Do you enjoy learning not only the specific techniques that lead to practice improvement, but also the hard science behind them?
- Are you the type of person who values face-to-face interaction with colleagues and industry leaders?
- Do you enjoy exploring new, safe, vibrant cities that offer plenty to do during your free time?
- Does your conference budget matter? Do you seek reasonable room rates, affordable travel, and low registration fees?
If you answered “yes” to one or all of the questions above, CREF 2017 just might be the perfect fit for you. Of the many meetings to choose from, only CREF offers all of this and more, in a unique and diverse setting in the Western United States. CREF is an international, interdisciplinary meeting, so it offers continuing education that meets the needs of the entire cardiac surgery team. Our guiding philosophy is simple: we believe that teams who learn together make positive, well-informed changes together to improve patients’ lives.
We think you’ll like what you see. Why? Because year in and year out, we maintain a commitment to providing quality, consistent continuing education to meet your needs. And if you’re interested in receiving important news, promotional discounts, or updates about the CREF meeting, subscribe to our email newsletter (see form at right), or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.